Dentsply Sirona Lab – Removables course: Design of partial framework and Michigan Splint
Each participant will receive models prepared for partial framework crown and 3unit bridge. Through the Dentsply Sirona workflow each participant will design partial framework and Michigan Splint. Participants will experience workflow through 3D Printing.
- digital workflow from scanning the model till design and print
- using 3D Model Plugin for creating model
- editing the virtual model
- possibilities of inLab SW and Partial Framework Plugin
- design a partial framework
- design a Michigan Splint
- Tips & Tricks
- Exporting case for 3D Print and inLab CAM SW
- nesting the restoration in inLab SW CAM
- lecture about different materials
True information makes a difference, use it!