Dentsply Sirona Lab: the Dentsply Sirona prosthetic solution
Each participant will receive model with prepared crown and 3unit bridge. Through the Dentsply Sirona workflow each participant will scan lower jaw and upper jaw models, as well as buccal bite registration. Each participants will design his restorations and mill them in inLab MC X5 milling machine. Restorations will be milled from zirconia material (Cercon) and PMMA material. Restoration from zirconia will be sintered and finalized by each participants with easy to use Universal Stain and Glaze.
- digital workflow from scanning the model till design and mill
- different ways of scanning with inEos X5
- scanning of dies with inEos X5
- editing the virtual model
- design a crown, veneer with inLab SW
- design a 3unit bridge with inLab SW
- Tips & Tricks
- introduction to inLab SW CAM
- nesting the restoration in inLab SW CAM
- milling the restoration with inLab MC X5
- stain and glaze the restoration with Universal Stain and Glaze Kit
- lecture about different materials
True information makes a difference, use it!