Design of Toronto bridge (Smart Fix concept)
Each participant will receive a doubled model of work model for Toronto bridge and bar design restoration on implants. Through the Dentsply Sirona workflow each participant will scan with scan bodies:
inPosts – scan body for multiple restorations on multi-unit abutments and implants
Each participant will design his restorations and print from Resin in a 3D printer.
- Scanning, design, and production implant Toronto bridge
- Mounting of the MU- Abutment and the scan body inPost on the model
- Scans with inEos X5 of master models with InEos X5 implant abutments and inPost
- Methods of communication and transfer of digital files to CAM SW or 3rd party.
- The setting of the desired parameters of the design
- Virtual Toronto bridge design methods with a focus on indications and design methods
- Directions for design use, drilling – printing techniques and parameter settings
- Check final restoration and discussion
True information makes a difference, use it!